Monday, June 16, 2008

Hello, it is me again. So I am burned from head to arm. I went to the summer fest and had the best time ever! I just wish that Aubs had been able to come. However she was
"there". Liz and I (as geeky as we are) took pictures of the whole day that we had there so that she could enjoy it later.
And liz, she did!
The summer fest is one of the coolest things that comes to Orem. Its basically a miniature provo festival thing that happens to excite people about there city, and for those of us looking for a good time... it comes close. And I wouldn't miss it for the world.


This is Liz and I after flirting a little (yes, it was me) with an EMT who took our picture. The Fire Captain gave me a hat so that Liz and I could rock out in style.

That cool looking sun is my tattoo.... okay not really. But its still really cool.

This was later the next day at the Parade! Caulene, Dana, and I always end up sitting in the sun the entire parade so this year we brought umbrellas to keep the sun out. This was our magical fortress.

The Color Guard.

This was the Best Health Care Float! I loved it. They are so cute.

Pooper Scoopers! The most important people in the parade.
And the Fireworks!

I must say that it was a most enjoyable weekend.

6 comments:

Aubstar said...

You should title your blog posts... and maybe use complete sentences in your posts... :P

Aubstar said...

Oh, and set it up so you receive an e-mail every time someone comments... It may be a week before you see these... :D

Aubstar said...

Okay... so I did it for you... *sheepish look* :D Ask me what I did!

Aubstar said...

Haha! Flickr... as in flickr.com

It's a web-based imagine-hosting site. So you can store your photos online of that site... and access it everywhere you are. My flickr page is HERE

Aubstar said...

Or... HERE (had to fix the handy-dandy link!)

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

YAY!!! You have a blog!!! I am so happy. Encore!