Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer Heat

Okay, so I really like summer. The beautiful flowers,and tees, and other wonderful things found in nature come to life. It's great! However, the heat is no fun.

Last year I didn't have a cooler. The only thing I had was a fan, and the cooler side of my heater. Basically all my room mate and I achieved was air circulation. Hot air zoomed around the apartment; at least it was not stale air.

This Year, due to the wonderfulness of my older sister and her family I am enjoying the wonderful world of cooler air control. I only have one question, does it need water?

Due to the large amount of brilliance found in my brain, every time I turned the machine on there was a water swishing that some how I associated with the toilet, which sometimes runs. I wasn't until recently that I noticed there was water, do I need to provide that? I really hope that I'm not breaking my lovely air conditioner of happiness.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

1 comment:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Umm, I am not sure. We never actually used it. We just kept it around jsut in case we ever needed it. I will ask Ross though.