Thursday, September 25, 2008

Its Fall!

Its Fall! As of the 22nd of sept. you can even look it up! I am soo excited.

I have the coolest car!

Its a 07 Suzuki Forenza! 15,000 miles, 28mpg. Its the funnest car ever. I miss my small aspire, but I think I will be alright.

The best parts about fall are all the holidays, the hot chocolate, the sweater weather, the colors, really everything. Fall is just the best season that there will ever be. I love it.

Halloween is just around the corner. This interesting store just showed up next Savers. Its called the Halloween Store. (go figure) Its basically an overy priced, larger version of the halloween section at savers. So really it will be interesting to see who comes out on top. Anyhow its really got some cool stuff. Aubrey, Caulene, and I went to go check it out.


They had some really interesting costumes. Really! They had everything from a doctor to a beer bottle. lthough I must admit that this was my favorite....


Hmmm.......

Well, happy fall!!

1 comment:

Aubstar said...

You have never driven an accord... check your facts and try again. :D

Word Verification: yxqsbwt