Sunday, January 4, 2009

Year 2009

Okay, so I would like to begin by thanking my bestest friend ever. She totally hacked into my blog and google account so as to fix them for me. For a while there I was unable to get onto either except through another log in... and well it was a mess, but thanks to Aubrey, I am back again.

So, as it is the new year, I thought I should put down in some written form my New Years Resolutions. I figure there is a 80% chance that I might actually keep them if I A: get them written. and B: Keep them where others and myself might see them more often. A sort of publishing so as to make them more formal and resolute.

So Here they are...

1) Get out of debt. This one isn't really a big one. I'm not in all that bad, but I could learn a better budgeting system. And perhaps through this goal I will accomplish that. This goal also covers everything from school to my dinky little credit card; there will be nothing left. (but my car loan, but that makes sense)

2) Go to school. This goal is mainly to keep myself motivated, as school is school. Although, I doubt that will be a real issue as I have found my major. Special Education. In this field of choice I will specialize in deaf education. I am very excited!

3) Be a nicer person. This one may sound weird, but I'm not going to lie, I am a grump. And I say mean things without realizing it. So I am going to try to just let things go more, no grudges. Smile more, and no judging.

4) I am going to realize what I want and go for it no matter cost, but this year I will find a better way to do it. I can't seem to master this one. I too often try so hard to help people that I lose myself. I get shuffled, confused, annoyed, thus helping no one and am back right where I began. No more.

5) I am going to have more time for myself in the mornings. In the mornings I sleep until I can't and then try to get ready in a hurry and end up running out the door half ready and still in bed. I am going to be on time to things and unfrazzled. I plan to resolve this by getting up an hour earlier than normal. I can do it!

6) No mumbling, and better word and language use. I always say what I mean in just the wrong way so that I muffle what I want to say. My vocabulary will increase, and I will say what I mean, when I mean it and how I mean it. I will take pride in what I have to say.

I am sure there are more, but these are what I could remember. I hope your New Years blast and that 2009 will be twice as good!

1 comment:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Kudos to Aubrey and her ninja hacking skills!