Thursday, July 17, 2008

School

Hello again. I haven't written in a long time, and for that I am sorry. I will try to be better. Now this post may not be as interesting as the last, as I will be letting no one in any more secrets. ;)

School is fast approaching and so is the time to register for classes (yuck). And I am unsure what I am going to do with my bad self. I had planned to get my CNA and see where elderly care took me, but I'm not sure if thats where I want to go now. Don't get me wrong I love my job, but my sweet 90 year old friends are making me old. I just feel old. And if i were to get me CNA 10 cent's says I would end up doing hospice care.

I think I should live a little before I settle. Oddly though I think phlebotomy would be interesting. The thing that also intriges me is that it will only take me a month to get, and every one needs blood suckers (that is basically what they are..). It seems to be a dirty job that no one wants.

I still plan for psychology. I will love that subject to the ends of the earth and will always be working towards my degree in it.

Right now I am searching for a job in the teacher's aide profession. This seems hard to come by. Either that or it takes a lot long than I thought to process applications and such. I don't fancy the idea of being a teacher, however I do like kids. And it would be a change of scene.

I went to Pioneers Village at 'This Is The Place Monument' today with my family! It was super fun. I have to steal pictures from my sister, but when I do I will tell you all about it!

Heather

1 comment:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

I want to be a mosquito! I think that would be the most interesting job ever. Most of the red cross and plamsa guys who have taken my blood said that it was really easy once you got through the first day of sticking real live people. It is a short program, and it would be a good paying job to fall back on, and one that is in high enough demand that you would most likely be able to get bosses to work around your school schedule. Sorry to be so long winded, I just get all excited when I see the word phlebotomy!