Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Like

Whenever I try to write a blog I always end up wanting to shoot something. I can't seem to get the pictures in right. So a blog that should have only takes me 10 minuets tops to write takes me about and hour and a half. Is blogging really worth this aggravation?

These are from the Corn Maze at Thanksgiving Point. It was so much fun. They have this super cool Princess spot! You, okay your little girl, can go and dress up in a princess dress and get in a carriage, and jump around a castle. It is so fun.

This is Christy. She was one of my partners in
crime at the corn maze last week. She is styling a
beautiful Barbie Princess gown topped with
the Purple Shimmer.
Work it!


This is me. Sporting, or trying to,
the Swan Princess......


Aubrey tried on Aurora's Dress.
I think she looks fantastic.
Her designer (Amy) wishes
she could have done more.


Align Center
The Corn Maze was awesome. We entered the shorter part of the maze, only to find ourselves exiting five minuets later out the kiddie entrance. Hmmm. So we went back the way we came and got completely lost.
It was a thrill.

Do you get it?
I will tell you later if you don't.


Later that evening we went to Apple bees.
Westly discovered what happens when you blow on popping corn.


It was a fantastic Saturday! And the best part is that before this fun filled evening I spent the entire day doing nothing! Oh, it was wonderful. It was a great day off!

2 comments:

Aimee Lynn said...

Okay, well that last one didn't seem to work.

Anyway...I love reading your posts, Heather. They are so fun!

My kids are darling, I want these pictures! I am bringing a cd to put them on to your house one of these days...

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

I always download the pictures first and then type the text. Also- try making a list of the pics you want, and then put the last one in first, and go backwords from there. That way you don't have to shift them all around. I hope that helps some- I want more posts!!