Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dancings and Prancings

Recently, I went to my first Mask Ball. It was so much fun. There was dancing, food, and the chance to dress up like a princess. The only thing that lacked were single men.
I know this may sound corny, but I was invited to help with this ball a month before, and the whole time I dreamed that maybe my prince would come. He would dance with me, and we would fall madly in love. You know, a fairy tale thing. Sorry, I'm still single.....

Don't get me wrong though, I still had a fantastic time. I even won an "I love Edward Cullen" hoody! (Thanks Amy) These are a few of my partners in crime. I didn't get very many pictures. I was too busy people watching. There were some great costumes there that night.


I felt the most beautiful than I ever have in a long time.


After a while Aubrey and I realized that we really weren't doing much to help like we were meant to do. So we took the first opportunity we could to changehigh raffle prize table.

This has been my last little while.
Oh, and Aida is one of my favorite musicals now!

*Cow poke was the answer to the riddle sign.

1 comment:

Aubstar said...

Oh my dear sweet Heather. I took extreme pains not to put that picture up. And you went and put the rather unflattering picture up anyway.

So, in return... I'm going to spell-check your post.

Hoody is really Hoodie. And I'll pretend that you are capable of remembering simple things like your friend's names, and not tell you that you mispelled Aimee.

Changehigh is not a word. It will most likely never be a word, and I hope to heaven that eventually you will learn how to use firefox's spell-checker.

If you had you may have learned that they word I assume you meant (I left my urim and thumim at home...) is Shanghai (and I'm also assuming that you intended to put a the after the verb, making the sentence complete and understandable.)

Oh, and I'm assuming "The Black Couldren" was really intended to be "The Black Cauldron".

I'm sure I could go on in such, but I feel I've made my point. Remove the picture and I'll put an end to my critiquing.

Also, I've never read The Two Princesses of Bamorro, is it any good?