Monday, November 3, 2008

Purple Fairies

Purple fairies
Yellow dots
super ugly
yellow pots

Feelings thrown
feelings grown
indigestion
now I moan

I say I feel
I throw a wheel
I cant even know
Sometimes,
I want to go

Feeling lost
and at what cost
belonging, understanding
constant reprimanding

try to speak just how I feel
I'd rather be an orange peel
people like
people don't
always knowing where to stand

deep respect
lots of pain
misunderstandings
what was to gain

who am I,
purple fairies

decide, I must
just where to stand
be steadfast
winds will gust

trying to learn
feeling only burn
try to grin
my head does spin

I'm stupid, lost
simple, incomplete
fit for life
only know to compete

Am I wrong
perhaps not as strong
lost all the time
even to basic rhyme

want only to know
your idea of where
not even asking
for a little fare

Ideas, understanding
never trying demanding
Just want to know
done with the flow

Who am I
Purple Fairies

1 comment:

Aimee Lynn said...

I liked this poem very much, Heather.Thank you for sharing!